Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Got the urge to roam...

I woke this morning with the urge to roam.  So I went to Moody Gardens in Galveston.  Not much was open when I arived so I walked around outside and watched them taking down the lites from the Festival of Lights. 

I saw the story about Squirt, the blind rescued sea lion from California, on Fox News this morning and went to see if I could check him out.  I went, and $19 later I'm wondering around, checkin out all the sea creatures.  It's a pretty neat place. 



I saw Squirt, up on a rock, in a big tank with 3 other sea lions.  One was 800 lbs., one spoted on was a rescue and has only one eye, and another female spotted one named "Presley" is pregnant and due any day now.  Was fun watchin 'em for a bit. 



I roamed around and saw all the other creatures. 



These guys were only about 2 inches long.





Shark Camo

Below is the new reel from this morning about Squirt...


No comments:

Post a Comment