Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eddie aka The Navy











Well my youngest is full fledge NAVY. He joined last Sept (2009) and is in school for ET (Electric Tech) which is a 6 year course. I stopped in for a way too short visit on my way from Columbia MD to Minn MN. Wow... he seems great and seems to be enjoyin the Navy. He showed me his dorm building, I had to check him out then back in. Their dorm buildings are name as ships, and they refer to them as such. He was searched each time we entered that building. After signing him out, we went to breakfest at IHop and called one of my German girls Christina, she was sooo excited to get the call. Her and Ed seem to be close, even after she went back home to Germany. Then we were off to a mall. Didn't see too much of it, but got to listen to more of Ed's stories, he has such an imagination. It was a short visit, but a good one none the less.








I'm very proud of you Ed!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend time Ed. It seems like we never get enough time with our son's. So it's always nice to see them and have a nice visit. Take Care of yourself and say Hi to Giles for me. Your Friend,

    ReplyDelete