Friday, April 8, 2011

Lemonade Diet Set Up

Well got my shopping done to begin the Lemonade Diet again.  Lemons were 2lbs for $2.22 at Walmart today, so I got a few bags, and Syrup was $5.99 for an 8 oz bottle, and the cheyenne pepper I still have a full bottle.  I'm ready to get er done.  Starting Monday. 

Teena & I were going to start April 1st, but she lost a good friends to lung issues and it just wasn't a good time to start such a major thing.  But time heals all wounds, and Monday is the day!

Since coming off the last go round, I've gained half the weight I lost back, I am all snotty again, and no energy.  I've gotten to where I don't like eating, however I do love them Ritas.  I'll be ready to start feeling better, get on my bike more and to the YMCE which I've been slacking on.

I'll be posting daily again.

No comments:

Post a Comment