Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thoughts about Space & Power

My mind is all over the place, so many things to do, get done, etc.  Have list going, and growing... SPACE is the pressing issue... deciding what I need and don't need... and where to put it all.... I'm driving into Nacogdoches today then on to Austin overnight... need to be in Austin by 9am and its a 5ish hour drive.  Hopin I'm not rushed like that often, I'm not a fan of night or bad weather driving.

This mornings research was on solar power... and what I can do to get by till I can afford the solar panels and such.  Many options... so more to come on that one.  Joined a few FaceBook RV & Boondocking related groups, I've chatted with some VanDwellers, made a few new friends.

Learned there is a Singles RVLifers event in Port Aransas on Jan 1st... not sure I can make it but am going to try. And keep an eye on that group and maybe catch up with them in the spring.  I have childhood friends living in the area will be good to see them too.

Also found a cool East Texas RV Park... worth checking out I hear... http://www.triplecreekrv.com/

Thought a bit about insulation this morning... wondering what to use, thinking I might get something other than carpet ont he floors... whats there is pretty dirty even after my cleaning.

Thought about a dog... I love dogs... that will be down the road tho... to think about again. ♥

SPACE is still a challenge... the basket of clothes is going to be dropped at the nearest Donation thingy... I'm thinkin it'll not be very organized till I get the closet/cubbard built and installed... Closet is going to be between the sink cabinet and the drivers seat... decided I don't need that third capt chair since the two front ones swivel around and its just me.  Till then its the suitcase, and bag for all my clothes and bathroom bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment