Monday, April 6, 2015

Long and somewhat gross tale

WARNING this is kinda gross ... don't read if you have a weak tummy.... I think its kinda funny now that its over... I musta been quiet a site...

Well I finished my first week as a Carney.... sat in a 6x8 foot air conditioned box selling ride tickets for 10-14 hours a day for 6 days.... well I made it 5 days and then IT happened.... so here's the sad tale... from day 1 my partner in the box complained of stomach issues, then throughout the week several others working got sick too... & between Tues-Sat I ate 2 funnel cakes, 2 cinnabons, 2 chili cheese fries, 2 chicken quesadillas, 1 super nachos, 4 breakfast burritos, 1 fried pickles, 1 fried oreos, 1 mexican bowl, and approximately 2-4 cokes a day and not near enough H2O...

Sunday morning I'm sleeping in the Walmart parking lot and about 3am, I wake to my stomach turning, afraid to move... then it hit and I am rushing to grab shorts and get the side doors open... I grab my bucket and in tryin to get what was coming out my rear I pissed on the floor...GEEZ! So I think I'm done and I roll up the rugs and put them in my laundry bag, and I get my shorts on and take the bucket outside by the drain in the parking lot... I just turned the bucket over and left it there... and began puking.  Once my insides calmed down I cleaned up ... thank GOD for baby wipes... and layed back down.  Around 5 or so, sun not up yet so still dark, it hits me again... this time I have no bucket... so rushing to get the doors open... my feet barely hit the ground and I'm bend over puking and uncontrollably pooping all over myself and the Walmart parking lot.  Praying no one drives by that end of the parking lot since I've got poop running down my legs.  I grab my lap blanket off the bed and wrap it around me and get the dirty shorts off.... I cleaned up again... and layed there wondering if I was dieing.

When the sun came up I put on some pants and drove to the fairgrounds showers.  Managed to shower... then walk tot he midway office and ask if I could take first break which would mean I didn't have to get back in my box until 1pm so I could go try and nap.  I parked next to the bathroom there with the showers and ended up spending all that time before 1pm in and out of the bathroom.  I spent all day sitting on the toilet and didn't get to work at all.

Now that its all over and my tummy is feeling much better I can look back and laugh... if you see someone sick in a parking lot I would suggest you keep moving and let them be... they are likely embarresed enough as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment