Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1 of 10, of the Lemonade Diet

Well Teena has talked me into doing a 10 day Lemonade Diet with her.  She has the book The Master Cleanser which is a short paperback of interesting reading.  So I read thru it and think I'll give it a go.

First thing every morning for the first few days, I drink a quart of water with 2 tsp of uniodized sea salt to clean my colonic tract.  Apparently this method cleans the whole digestive tract while colonic and enemas only clean the colon or a small part of it.

Then 8 times a day I drink 10 oz of luke warm water with 2 tbsp of lemon juice, from about half a real lemon, 2 tbsp of genuine maple syrup, not the flavored stuff, and about 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper. 


 
Purpose:
To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body
To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system
To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body
To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles
To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels
To build a healthy blood stream
To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years
                                            (this was taken directly from the book The Master Cleanser)

So wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes... I'm off to the Y...

Happy Healthy Living... Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment