Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3 of 10 of the Lemonade Diet

Well not much to say today... I'm not having hunger pains, which really surprizes me.  It seems food has been more of something to do than a need.  Teena was telllin me that it takes 21 days to break a habit and she wants to go for at least that long.  Thinkin I'll see how the 10 days go first.  Then she found an article online about a lady with the same illness that she has, and said after 30 days of the Lemonade Diet her illness was gone!  So shes all excited.  I looked up some youtube videos and saw a lady lost about 10 lbs a week.  I think I'll just wait and see how it does for me and stick to my Monday weight ins at the YMCA.

The unidodized sea salt and water mixture is workin like a champ... if you try it make sure you have the next hour or so to stick near a toilet.  It works fast.  I've done it all 3 days so far... not sure theres any food particals left in me at this point... LOL


this guys says he lost 10 lbs in 3 days...



Best of luck to you all and do let me know if your tryin this or have tried it.... Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment