Tuesday, February 11, 2014

4 MORE DAYS!!

Well, its Tuesday morning... got water in the house now, plumbers came out yesterday and within a few hours had all the leaks found and fixed... I immediately took a hot bath... was nice! Will probably take another this morning, just because I can!  Got more rain, forecast says rain for the next 4 days... I hate driving in the rain but rain or shine I'm heading south on Friday afternoon. YEAH!





Y'all be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel... have to get up to 100 Subscribers apparently before I start making any $$ off it... I know I'm not the MOST interesting woman in the world but it won't cost you a thang to Subscribe and you'll be helpin me out!


Family pics stolen off one of their FB pages.... here is My lil Brother David and his kids and grandkids...


No comments:

Post a Comment