Here's a few things I'd like to see and/or do while VanDwelling.... these are ever evolving ideas... and in nor order of importance... the good thing about RVing/VanDwelling is if I don't like where I am...
I can just move...
- Boondock from South Padre TX to the Florida Keys... not sure how long this will take me... I will have to work along the way.
- Visit every Margaritaville Cafe
- Visit Bad Ass Brewery in Detroit
- Explore EVERY National Park, might take years for me to do this
- Florida - explore the whole state
- Visit the Jack Daniels in Lynchburg, Tenn, and my Friend Ashton in Chattanooga
- Travel from end to end of Route 66 ... Chicago to LA
- Quartsite AZ - boondocking in January
- National Parks, like Yellowstone, Zion, etc
- Slab City CA
- SwapShop Flea Market in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Travel from end to end of PCH 1 - which is the coastal highway that runs up and down the California coast.
- Gettysburg PA, went once in 2010 I think it was, but want to do it again (previous trips pics in this blog)
- Spend a summer in high mountians, like the Rockies maybe
- Go to many many museums... history is amazing... battleships, battlefields, etc
- Do a season at Amazon near Reno NV
- .... more to come I'm sure ☺
Someone else driving PCH 1