Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Things I wanna see/do ♥

Here's a few things I'd like to see and/or do while VanDwelling.... these are ever evolving ideas... and in nor order of importance...  the good thing about RVing/VanDwelling is if I don't like where I am...
 I can just move...




  1. Boondock from South Padre TX to the Florida Keys... not sure how long this will take me... I will have to work along the way. 
  2. Visit every Margaritaville Cafe
  3. Visit Bad Ass Brewery in Detroit 
  4. Explore EVERY National Park, might take years for me to do this
  5. Florida - explore the whole state
  6. Visit the Jack Daniels in Lynchburg, Tenn, and my Friend Ashton in Chattanooga
  7. Travel from end to end of Route 66 ... Chicago to LA 
  8. Quartsite AZ - boondocking in January
  9. National Parks, like Yellowstone, Zion, etc
  10. Slab City CA
  11. SwapShop Flea Market in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
  12. Travel from end to end of PCH 1 - which is the coastal highway that runs up and down the California coast.
  13. Gettysburg PA, went once in 2010 I think it was, but want to do it again (previous trips pics in this blog)
  14. Spend a summer in high mountians, like the Rockies maybe
  15. Go to many many museums... history is amazing... battleships, battlefields, etc
  16. Do a season at Amazon near Reno NV
  17. .... more to come I'm sure ☺
Someone else driving PCH 1



No comments:

Post a Comment