Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cabin Fever

Hello gang, Happy Sunday.... it's been raining steady since yesterday evening... weatherman says 3 more days of rain.... I've already got cabin fever!  Did some house cleanin, got a realtor comin over tomorrow to take pics of the place... it's going up for SALE!  I would think they would want to take pics on a nice sunny day... so much more appealing in nice weather.  But oh well....


Went into Garrison to the Volero... got a fountian soda, some cheese crackers.... and alil fuel.  Just to get out of the house.  I'm sooo not a loner and being here alone 24/7, not having any human interaction other than the net, and thank goodness I have the net here or I'd have REALLY lost it, I'm lonely.... sooo ready to head back into town.  Heading to Cleveland TX on the 14th then peddling my wares at Olde Security Flea Market on Sat the 15th.  

Then off to Baytown TX to visit with Teena & Christian! YEAH!
{pic is from Nov 2012 in San Antonio}

Some of the things I do when I get bored...

Read... I think I've read this start to finish maybe 8-9 times already. I love it for some reason...
 
...and I'm a diehard Parrothead too ! ♥

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Also since I figured out how YouTube pays... and I've been addicted to other VanDwellers videos... I'm making my own.... mostly useless stuff but oh well....


ooohhh OH OH OH I WANT I WANT in the van...

Summer = Hippie Juice 1c. Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka - 1/3c. Triple Sec - 1/3c. Malibu Coconut Rum - 4 scoops Country Time Pink Lemonade Mix - Water, and Strawberries! 







No comments:

Post a Comment