Sunday, August 9, 2009

hit up Blockbuster...

Well 1st day on the road, made it to Mineral Wells, to my parents house, which is.. for those of you that don't know... west of Dallas/Ft Worth, anyway, it was a long drive, about 5ish hours from Webster to MW, and Fluffy did well on the road. I went straight to my friend Mary's house to see my "rays of sunshine" Jacob and Jeremy... they are just too damn cute. Will post a pic of us later. She had plans so I went on to my parents house, my daughter works at Blockbuster and is living with my parents. She is always bringing movies home for my mom to watch, and this is what she brought in while I was there. So anyway when I arrived, Mom had gotten my brothers kids and they were fixin to eat birthday cupcakes, the we watched the movie. Was cute, won't be buyin this one but it was good. I'm back at Marys house for the nite cause the AC in my house seems to be on the fritz.. so I'm beat and gonna chill and talk to you all laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment